Not receiving payments from shopify

Solved
melinda-rose
1 0 0

On  Home Page i Have This > To continue using Shopify Payments, you need to submit a business registration document in order to verify your business.

I've summited the drivers license of the verified person, however Shopify have come back saying... 

The ID number on the document you submitted does not match the ID number on your account. Please submit a document with the same ID number, or update the ID number on your account.

I really need some help here, i have 2 payments that I'm waiting on...

Can someone help me????

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 66 107

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @melinda-rose!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your ID requirements. Have you received an email from our team regarding the account at all? If so, they are the only team who is able to assist you with this, so your fastest option is to contact them by replying to the email they sent with your concerns so they can help out. It could be some mismatched information that was entered incorrectly when you signed up or just part of our standard verification process.

If you haven't received any emails, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request and they will be able to raise a ticket for the payments team to get back to you.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes