Not seeing Shopify Payment as an an option to select for payment also unable to use my paypal

Highlighted
2 0 0

Happy Monday,

I am currently frustrated.  For days, I have been trying to set up my account to receive Shopify payments, however, it is not an option for me to select in the payment section.  I have watched several videos and read several posts with customers that have had similar experiences.  I live in the United States.  Please advise.

It is quite frustrating to not have a phone number to contact someone for help, this doesn't make me feel good knowing that I am paying for services that I am not receiving.  I hope to speak to someone soon. 

Best,

Tameeka 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
387 31 53

Hey, @Bklyn-eclectic!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the frustration that you're experiencing while trying to set up the payment providers for your shop. I'm happy to help out! Being based in the United States, both Shopify Payments as well as PayPal should be available to you. These options would be accessible from your accounts Settings> Payments section. To give me a better idea of what you're experiencing, could you please head over to that area of your account and take a screenshot of the options that appear for you? You can reply to this post to send the screenshot over. 

Looking forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes