Number of Stores

Solved
HaroldW
3 0 0

Are you allowed to design more than one store ? Can you have more than one store?

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
867 92 196

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @HaroldW 

Great question! There is no limit on the number of businesses/stores you can have on Shopify. With that being said, each store is treated as its own separate account. This means they will all have their own paid subscription for each store that you setup. I recommend checking out our FAQ page to learn more about how Shopify works and getting started with your own 14-day free trial.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

HaroldW
3 0 0

Thanks Dirk that does answer that question . If I may add to that question , Can you change the name of your store and start a different store under the same plan , as long as you are only promoting one store.?

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
867 92 196

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @HaroldW 

If you decide you want to try a different business/rebrand you can certainly use the existing account to do so. An important thing to note though is the .myshopif.com URL you create when first getting started cannot be altered. However, you can totally get yourself your own professional .com domain and connect that to the store. This way your customers won't see the old .myshopify.com URL and instead will see your new domain. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
HaroldW
3 0 0

Hey Dirk; Thanks again

Harold

0 Likes