Oberlo Advanced Global Pricing Rules

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3

I am launching a store that has great variation in the cost of products from suppliers ranging from $.40 - $100+. I want to be able to charge $10, as that's what the competition charges for items I get from my supplier for $.4 so that markup is 20x. On the other end of the spectrum I have expensive womens shoes that cost me over $100 from the supplier and for those I want to charge a max of around $199 and so the markup is only around 1.7x. I have products pretty evenly spread within this range and I want to be able to gradually pull my markup down as the price increases in a way that generates a competitive market price for the items for the customer that are still nicely profitable for me. In order to achieve this in the best way to get the prices really what I want them to be I need to be able to define quite a few price brackets but it looks like Oberlo only allows 8 ranges? Is there a way to increase the number of brackets allowed? The only other way is to do manual pricing, but I want to avoid that as much as possible because it doesn't update if the supplier cost changes, and I want my prices to change dynamically with the supplier cost. I also have an extremely large catalog and it's just not practical to do manual pricing for me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3

I figured it out. Oberlo actually allowed me to do more price ranges than I thought and I got it to work. I couldn't tell because on my laptop the little price range boxes were so small I couldn't see the entire number of the prices I had in there and was missing a decimal or something so it was messing the price range up to overlap and so a new price range box wouldn't appear but I got it now. I think I have 20 price ranges.

0 Likes