Offering discount for multi-buy.

Margaret_Darley
1 0 0

So far, I am selling just three books on my site. I am all ready to go but would like to set up an option for customers to purchase all three books together for a reduced price. I am sure this must be possible. Can you help please?

Many thanks,

Marg

0 Likes
Ciarán_H
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
155 0 19

Hi Margaret,

My name is Ciarán, I'm a Shopify Support Guru.

There are a number of apps that allow you to offer discount for customers based on the number of products they buy, some are free but some require payment so have a look and see what works for you:

The paid ones come with a free trial so they can be tested too.

Does that work for you? Let me know

All the best,

Ciarán H | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Lori2
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi there,

I am Lori from Beeketing - Shopify partner. We provide some apps which might help you to boost conversion rate. You can take a look at our apps here:

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/brodev

Some of the are FREE and some are paid. As for your specific store, you can start with our free app, they all have high ranking as well as good reviews on Shopify appstore because they do help to increase sales, customer engagemet as well as customer experience.

Also, we are going to launch another app which generates real-time notifications of recent sales on your store, the app helps to create a positve purchasing environment which increase buying confidence.

Shout out to me at hi@beeketing.com with the link of this topic, I can offer you a FREE installation with this app :)

Best

0 Likes
Derek_Morin
Shopify Expert
150 0 27

Hi Margaret, how are you? The best way to create an Amazon-like books bundle is with Ultimate Upsell. I'm a book author too and my team and I built this app. I made a video of how you can do it in less than 3 minutes with our app. Dedicated to you: https://youtu.be/stEZRDOeyHE?list=PLGYOZMSnTXxWJNnUCW2c-mqEKUNL6t9FR  

0 Likes
Wookie
1 0 0

Hi! Is there any way to display prices in a product and list view after the promotion (buy 2 and get a discount)? The example: https://www.frisco.pl/

0 Likes
SaraSteapedSlow
Tourist
9 1 6

Hi Margaret, 

I'm a newbie myself but what I've done is added a Variant: 

I labeled the variant "Multi-Buy Deal"

Made a "single" variant and put it at the full price

Added a second variant labeled "bundle" and put it at the reduced price 

That seems to be working for me. And it's free and uses native Shopify functionality  

VitorModrick
1 0 0

God bless u. Everybody wants to sell something and who is starting in this bussiness needs some free tips. Thank u and God bless u and your path.

0 Likes
adrianhanlon
1 0 1

Not one of these are free. Why have you said so? Can you recommend any specific apps? These features should be built in as standard with Shopify!

herculesshields
Excursionist
22 0 7

Can you break down how to this step by step? I'm new to this and getting lost.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Toodlepips
1 0 0

So which apps for these multibuys are free? All of those links are for paid apps.

0 Likes