One Shopify Account With Multi Online Stores and Multi Admins

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I am very new to Shopify and I have a question.

I would like to register 1 time and to have many online stores where I can add other admins.

For example, if I have store A, B and C, I would like to add the user A to store A, user B to store B and user C to store C.

Besides that, user A can only see the details of store A only, so is user B can only view the details of store B only.

Will this feature be in Shopify Plus? Please let me know what is the best way to go around this and advise accordingly.

Thank you in advanced.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
190 15 54

Hi, @develfw2!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here. 

I appreciate your question, and I'd be glad to help guide you. I highly recommend that you set-up a Shopify ID to help manage all of your stores and log-ins. A Shopify ID (otherwise known as Single-Sign On or SSO) will consist of your email address and chosen password. 

The Shopify ID simplifies logging in, and offers the following benefits:

• You can switch between your stores faster.
  • You can log in less often.
  • You have only one password to remember for all Shopify products.

Set-up your Shopify ID in just a few clicks with the steps below.

Steps:

1. Log in to a Shopify store that shares the same email address as your other stores.
  2. After you log in, you're presented with a list of stores and services that are associated with that email address. Review the stores to make sure that you want to set up a Shopify ID for all the stores.
  3. Click Set up Shopify ID.
  4. Enter your current password for that store.

If you have two-step authentication set up for some stores that are associated with this email address, then you need to authorize these stores before proceeding.

5. Create a new password. This email and password combination is the one that you use to log in to all the stores that are included in the Shopify ID.

6. Recommended: Set up two-step authentication for your Shopify ID. This is the best method to ensure that your store remains secure.

I trust this will help make managing several stores easy while keeping them organized. If you are interested in any of our Plus features make sure to let me know and we can discuss if that is a good fit for your business needs.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes