One Shopify plan for two Stores

Solved
Tourist
4 0 0

I need to know if there is a way to have two stores with the benefits of a mid tier plan, with the same account, or do i need to pay a mid tier plan for each store??

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
333 37 65

Hey, @GustavoRivera!

I’m Lizzy, a Guru on Shopify’s support team.

You would need to have two separate plans to be able to run two stores. This is because each account can only house one online store, and each account requires its own plan.

There is some more information about our plans here.

Are you thinking of creating two different businesses, or will these two stores be for the same product, but focused towards different audiences? If the products will be the same, but you would like to provide a different shopping experience you could use the Shopify hosted Online Store for one iteration, and create a third party site to sell on using the Buy Button. Feel free to share any questions about this here!

I notice you also mentioned wanting the benefits of the Shopify plan. Which features in particular do you need for your business?

Thank you,

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the reply, i have another question, if you don't mind. I have two accounts managing two store in different countrys, one in Chile and the other in Mexico, that sell different products under the same company name. We are considering a  Shopify plus account, can i manage this two  stores with one Shopify plus subscription or is the same case as before?.

Thanks again for the reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
333 37 65

Hey, @GustavoRivera

You're welcome! I don't mind at all. Depending on how these stores are set up and the Shopify Plus plan that you are on, you may be able to manage them under one account.

If Shopify Plus is the next step for your business, I suggest reaching out to our Plus team here. They will be able to answer your questions in more detail! You're more than welcome to chat with our team and get a feel for the platform without committing to a plan change.

Please don't hesitate to share any other questions you have here!

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes