One brand, two international stores in one Shopify account.

Highlighted
3 0 0

I currently have a Shopify store (.com), selling products in Australia and New Zealand.
I also want to sell my products in Spain, have the website translate to Spanish and also have the prices in Euros. I want to have a variation in the products and also more expensive in Europe, so just an exchange of currency i wouldn't work. However the company is Australian, I want to receive the money in my Australian bank and do the tax here, I don't want to do tax in Spain. 

I would also like to have the same IP or same Shopify store is possible,  but when people open it in Europe shows different product and prices. I was thinking get another domain (.es) for example, but not sure how I can connect the two stores in one Shopify account. 

Open to different recommendations and options.

Thank you,
Adela

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 53

Hi , 

If you running High Volume Business you can go with Shopify Plus 

It Supports 1 + 9 Clone Store ( For Different Country )

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 6 34

Hi Adela, 

I hope that you are doing well! 

There are a couple of ways that we generally see merchants approaching this from, let me go into more details below on this. I've ordered these in the order in which I would recommend that these are used.

Shopify Plus

Shopify Plus does offer you the ability to manage multiple stores under one Shopify account, however, this may not be the suited method for smaller merchants, more information on Shopify Plus can be found on shopify.com/plus.

Multiple Stores

The majority of merchants find that it is easier to open up new stores for each different region/language that they would like to add to their site - this can have different domains, such as example.com, example.es, example.com.au etc. These stores would need to be managed individually.

Apps

There are certain applications on the Shopify App Store that would allow you to convert the prices of your products, as well as manage logistics and localisation of your store. WeGlot is a good example of an app to help with the localisation of your store.

If you decide to go ahead with the multiple store or Shopify Plus options of your store, Shogun's Sync feature might be of interest to you. Sync allows you to design a page on one of your stores, and then sync the design and content of the page between your other stores. You can check out more information about this feature in our article below,

How to sync content between your Shopify stores

We offer a free 10-day trial, so would definitely recommend downloading Shogun and checking it out to see if this would be helpful to you! Check out the Shopify App Store for more information, or please get in touch if you have any questions, contact support.

Karl Jones | Team Lead, Technical Support, Shogun
support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
145 2 9

Hi Adela!

If you want to sell products to Spain, which products and prices are different from your current store, it's better you get another domain, for example, exampleshop.com.es. In this way, it provides you the best flexibility controlling different products, pricing, shipping cost, stock and etc.

Once you set up two domains for your shops, don't forget to direct your visitors to your shop correctly based on their locations.  So, your Australia customers won't go to your Spain website...You could look into GeoIP tools, for example, Geo Targetly

Its particular Geo Redirect tool can detect your visitors' locations using their IP and auto redirect them. For example, if your customer is in Spain, and he goes to exampleshop.com, it will auto direct him to exampleshop.com.es.

You can easily set up redirecting rules within a few steps. No coding is necessary by yourself. The service will generate Javascript code for you to add to your shop. Shopify platform is supported.

Hope it helps. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

0 Likes