One-term-Donnie fake/ripoff store

Highlighted
2 0 0

This company is using your platform, however, they are bogus.  I ordered a product from them back in early June.  They will not respond to my emails.  What can you do to assist?  

this is tarnishing your name working with sham companies like this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
295 26 41

Hey, @Cdarling12!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I absolutely appreciate how frustrating this situation must be. Shopify is the platform many shops use to build their website, but we don’t actually manage inventory or ship orders from here ourselves. With that said, we absolutely do not tolerate any fraudulent activities on our platform. From reading your post, I see you have tried contacting the store, but got no response from them. At this point, I recommend heading over to our FAQ here to help you with the next steps.

Thank you for bringing your concern to us here, and I am hopeful for a positive outcome. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, glad you replied. Thank You  

I realize you are not responsible for shipping and the like from this site.  This company is a sham, my bank confirmed it today.  What I want you to hear is that they use your "good name" on their website as their partner platform. I'm sure you don't want to affiliate with sham, false websites. Perhaps your management can remove their name from their site so they won't be affiliated with fraud?  

Please let me know how you can partner with a sham site?  Are they using your name fraudulently?
0 Likes