One user for multi stores ?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is it recommended if i want to have 4 x Stores to have one (same email user) to log in to all stores or is it better to have individual login admin for all stores ? what about when signing to Supplier and for FB AD and all the ecommerce tools (they can handle one Admin to do all ?) ? 

as you can see , im total newbie and just wanted some tips if anyone have being doing similar. thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
325 20 49

Hi, @LunaCore

That's a great question! If you have multiple staff accounts for different stores under the same email address then you'll be able to toggle between those stores from your Shopify admin. You should see a drop down menu with the current store's name in the top lefthand corner of your Shopify admin, and you can switch between the stores from there (provided your staff account for each is under the same name and email). You can also log out and then log back in to the other account, but I personally find this to be easiest! 

If you have one employee who is managing your marketing for all of your stores, it would be easiest to make them a staff account for each store so that they can also toggle between them easily. Let me know if you have any questions about that! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes