Online Harassment On Our Advertising

Blayde
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

Is anyone else suddenly the target of online harassment for their store's advertising.  This has never happened to us before. We opened a store on the 8th of Feb. and people are saying we are a scam. Stating that they never received their products. They have not ordered from us and we don't have any orders from them. We are being targeted on FB from a page called Store is a Scam. People are saying that we are in London and running a scam. We are not. We live in Idaho. I am at a loss, as soon as we block and ban people from commenting, three more pop up. Has anyone else dealt with this? Do  you have any suggestions on how to  handle it? Thank you in advance.

Reply 1 (1)

umaimaka
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. Online harassment is definitely not something anyone should have to deal with, especially when you're just starting out. It's really frustrating when people make baseless accusations like this, and it's tough to know how to deal with it. Have you tried reporting the page to Facebook? That might be a good place to start, as they have a pretty strict policy against harassment. If that doesn't work, you could consider getting in touch with a professional to help you out. I actually came across this really helpful article on digitalinvestigation.com about dealing with online harassment. They have a team of experts who specialize in this sort of thing, and they might be able to help you figure out what your options are.