Online inventory not displaying correctly

1 0 0

I have an online sneaker consignment store ReUpPhilly as well as a physical location. My online store is not displaying the right product when you search for a specific size.

If you search for size 9 as an exmple the results show anything with a 9 in it.

Such as it shows actual size 9 sneakers but also shows an Air Jordan 9 size 11

I have added specific tags to all items. Each individual item is tagged with the size, sneaker model, consigner, brand new or used and the nickname of the sneaker.

Any help would be amazing.

Thanks,

Nate

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1353 20 188

Most search functions work that way. The search will match all instances form product description.

Many online stores have a filter that allow users to check specific options like size, price range, colors... Tags can be of use with something like that. In that way the match can be done exactly.

https://sections.design tips, tricks & Shopify sections
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey Nate,

Great to see a fellow sneaker consignment owner in the Shopify Forum. Are you still running ReUP Philly on Shopify?

I also to had trouble making the consignment work on Shopify. After spending time looking for a solution, I ended up building a product that fixes this. 

The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

With the app you will have everything you need to run a consignment model on Shopify.

I would love to chat and help you out, if you do have this problem. You can reach my anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes