Only one automatic discount can be active at a time. Select another date.

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

I would also like the one automatic discount limit lifted - its severely limiting our functionality

4 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

Dear Shopify, please update this to allow more than one automatic discount... even if we could just have 3 or 5 that would be so much easier than installing yet another app... adding this function to just have one automatic discount is basically pointless.

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4
I've discovered another compelling reason for shopify to provide a more comprehensive automatic discount

In our case we need a vume discount - if qty of cart item <=5 then apply 10% discount

All the volume discount apps we've tested remove the cart link on the checkout screen which is unacceptable
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
647 39 107

Hi, @Tot & @cazworsley 

Thanks so much for your contribution to this thread. 

I've passed along your feedback to our developers directly and I will continue to advocate on your behalf for this feature to be developed. 

As always, new features are announced via our changelog.

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

This really should be present. Pay me a ticket to Canada and I can kick the dev team up the backside :)

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Elle, we need this as well. Please keep advocating and keeping us posted. Shopify seems to be the only advnanced ecommerce solution to not have this. Thanks.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
647 39 107

Hi, @phildopanic & @landed 

I have submitted two additional feature requests for this feature on your behalf. 

Thanks for letting me know that you need this feature, and I will keep you posted on the progress here! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 2

Just got hit by this limitation as well - we do monthly specials, which uses up the one automatic discount available, but would like to run other automatic discounts from time to time as well (e.g. Father's Day). We can probably work around it using discount codes, but that's obviously not ideal.

Please bump up the priority on this!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 5

Hi Shopify, 

This is incredible. One automatic discount at a time? It's been YEARS now. This HAS TO BE A BASIC FEATURE of any ecommerce platform. 

I've said it before, and I'm saying it again - once we've "grown" passed the need for Shopify we're migrating. This whole thing of pay-2-win system makes me so frustrated. Especially when making business. It's important for ANY business to know what costs are on the horizon. With Shopify it's always "Oh you want to do this? Buy an app", "oh you want to do that? Buy an app". 15 apps later and a monthly cost over 300 USD.

Not to mention how the amount of apps really screw up the site speed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is really incredible. I can't believe this limitation exists. Had I known this limitation was in place, I would never have signed up for this platform. This is basic functionality that is glaringly absent.

0 Likes