Only one blog allowed at a time?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have created my second blog post but the theme I have is only allowing me to show one at a time? 

How do I fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
29 0 3

Hey Justin,

It sounds like you have each of your posts in different blogs! Since the Blog navigation link on your site can only be set to one of your blogs, it would only display posts in that blog.

You can find what blog you have the post published under the Content box of your post when you go to add or edit it. So if you want many posts to appear when someone clicks that Blog link in your menu, you'd need to have each of the posts published in the same blog.

You can read more about the publishing of different posts or different blogs in this guide.

Hope that helps :)

You can always reach out to us on phone/email/chat as well!

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

THANKYOU !! finally a lamen term solution to my problem ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

In order to have all of your blog categories or "blogs" easy to navigate to , you'll want to create a nested menu under the blog tab of your Shopify store.

1) Simply go to the navigation section in your admin and add a new menu item.

2) Name the title of your menu item the same as the blog category.

3) And in the link section, you'll want to search until you find the blog that you want to add.

4) When you've added all of your blog topics, drag them over to the right to make sure they're nested underneath your blog menu and arrange them as desired.

And, you're done!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I discovered this to be the best way around this annoying issue: 

1) Go to Customize Store

2) Select "Add Section" then "Image with text"

3) Select an image for your blog

4) Insert blog title in Heading and blog excerpt in Text

5) Insert "Read" or "Continue reading" in Button label

6) Insert link to blog post in Button link

0 Likes