Only one of two shipping rates showing at checkout

ThaleiaJewelry
1 0 0

My store is based in Canada and I ship using Canada Post. I offer two options for shipping to US customers: Tracked Packet USA and Xpresspost USA. The issue is that only the tracked packet option has been showing up at checkout no matter what I do. 

Here is a screenshot of my shipping profile -

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 9.14.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-09 at 9.14.34 AM.png

All my products are marked as physical products and all of them are automatically added to this profile. 

Is anyone able to help me with this? 

Thanks,

Tala

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 115

Hey, @ThaleiaJewelry.

This is Elias with Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

Looking at your screenshots, the Shipping settings looks correct. However, if you're shipping to the US, Xpresspost has a minimum package requirement. To qualify for Xpresspost, the package size needs to be: 21 x 14 x 1 cm (~8.3 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches). You can edit or save your preferred package types in your Shipping settings, and we've also got a guide to help you with that - Package and Shipment weights.

It's also important to keep in mind that there are maximum restrictions on some package types. If the package dimensions meet the minimum requirements and the rates are still not showing up, then you need to check the weight of the cart. This also applies to carts that weight nothing (ie. 0 lbs). You can find the weight limitations for each of Canada Post's shipping methods here - Shipping with Canada Post

If the Xpresspost still doesn't show up with the dimensions mentioned above, I'd be happy to help take a closer look - Can you share the weight of the products or cart as well as your package dimensions?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes