Only one product per customer?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

is it possible to limit the amount of products one customer can order in my shop? For exmaple, every user can order only one product max?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 86

Hey, Max!

Savannah here from the Shopify Guru Team. :) 

Absolutely. You can do that through the use of an app in our app store. I'd recommend a few in particular: 

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Savannah | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi Savannah,

I am looking for the same thing but for the customers. For example, a customer has a restriction of only buying 5 bottles per year, and he can make multiple orders with a single bottle without exceeding the annual limit.
I do not find an application for that, I do not know where to start.

Thank you

Highlighted
Pathfinder
110 12 33

Hi @Karim_GARCIA,

Were you able to find a solution for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes, I have the same question, help appreciated, thanks, Ronan

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

You can use this app, which is very affordable. I have been using for a bit and the customer service is excellent. https://magecomp.com/shopify-limit-qty-purchase.html It remembers customers and purchase history. It is pretty easy to set up. It goes by product name. It is really great for digital products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

That App does work exactly as described - you can limit orders per customer based on Lifetime of customer, or specified days.  However, this app does NOT work with Recharge Payments and any items will show as "out of stock" at checkout. I think this is because Limit QTY wants to use Shopify checkout and not Recharge checkout.  Now on the hunt for a similar app that can limit lifetime quantity (limit 1 free trial product per customer, forever) that works with Recharge Payments.

0 Likes