Oops something went wrong....

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear shopify,

I am unable to access the admin. to my store for the past couple of days now! I've send an e-mail to your support team. But I take you are extremely busy. How can I contact support about this issue? I've send an e-mail to the Shopify help desk but no response yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 50

Hi, @Judgedredd6572 !

Thanks for reaching out and for your patience in trying to reach us.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty accessing your admin as of late. I would like to look into this for you. Would you be able to send me your store URL along with a screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

Also, I would suggest checking your inbox (including spam folder) to see if you have received an email from us regarding the status of your store.

With all this context, I will be able to investigate this further for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same thing to me whenever I click on start my plan it permanently closes my storemickey.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 50

Hi, @abishi !

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties accessing your account. May I ask if you have received an email from Shopify regarding the status of your store? If not, please let me know and I can send a request off to our accounts team for further review.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi there!

Unfortunately, I'm facing the same issue at the moment. This issue happened right after did some changes to my credit card information. Now, every time I try to log in to my store (bellas-paw-online-shop.myshopify.com), it shows a "we'll be back soon" sign and says that my shop is currently unavailable. Can you please help me with this issue? I planned to launch my store very soon...

Many thanks,

Kara

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 50

Hi, @kara1345!

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

I will need to take a deeper look into your account in order to help you with this. I will be sending you an email shortly so we can continue our discussions from there.

Cheers! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your help. I’m reaching out again because I still can’t access my account and it seems like that the email communication doesn't work.

When we spoke on Sunday a week ago, your support team informed me that my issue had been escalated and we would receive more information in 48-72 hours (Ticket number 17583746), but it’s been nearly three times that now, and I would really like to start making some more progress on my shop as soon as possible. 

Can you please have a look into this again so we can resolve the issue?

Thanks, 
Kara
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 50

Thanks for reaching back out to me about this.

I've taken a look at the ticket #17583746 and I can see that it is with our internal team waiting for review. I can see that I escalated this issue May 17th and you still haven't heard back. I completely understand how frustrating that is for you. These are definitely unprecedented times and our internal teams are experiencing higher volumes than ever before. This is likely why your case hasn't been reviewed yet.

With all that said, I would like to do my best to expedite this for you. I will make a note that you have reached back out to us about this and I will mark the priority of the case as "urgent" in hopes that we can get some eyes on it sooner than later. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I got the same problem on https://homepet.us/ 

How can I contact your staff?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 50

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I will need to take a deeper look into your account for you. In order to do so, I will need to authenticate you as the owner of the account via email.

Please keep an eye out on your inbox as I will be contacting you shortly.

Cheers!

0 Likes