Option to select multiple sizes??

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I'm wondering if there's a way to add a table that customers can fill out on my product page? 
I'm selling shirts with the same design with the option to enter size breakdown? I'm currently using product options as a workaround. Is there a different app i can use? 

This is my site https://vectorprints.ca/products/basic-custom-printed-tee 

Example

SMALL MEDIUMLARGEXL2XL3XL4XL5XLTOTAL
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 4

Why don't you simply use another variant for size like you use for color? Is it because of minimal quantity numbers/big batch numbers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey thanks for the response! 

It doesn't make sense to do it as a variant because I will easily hit the 99 variant problem. 

Also, every customer will need a different size for their order and there's no way to create a template for that as I did for the colors. 

So if a customer picks the 12 pack shirt option, I want them to let me know their size breakdown. 

For instance. out of the 12 pcs of shirts I want them to have an option to say: 

I want 6 small and 6 large which = 12

To make the site more appealing id want them to just fill in the table instead. 

SMALL MEDIUMLARGEXL2XL3XL4XL5XLTOTAL

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 4

I think your only option will be a custom made solution that allows users to either fill in the table as you said or have a dropdown in all columns with selectable quantities that adds up to a total value. Maybe someone has already developed an app for it. If not you should find some developers and get a deal with them. You could be their first customer and tester for the new code/app/plugin.
You could also check if any of your competitors have a solution you haven't thought about.
Thanks for explaining and I wish you good luck with finding a solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 2 4

If your looking for a custom solution, W3 Trends is a shopify expert that can do this for you!

https://experts.shopify.com/w3trends?ref=w3trends

0 Likes