Order Confirmation Page - changing text

Stu_Banner
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

Im trying to make a change to the text displayed in the "Your order is confirmed" box but cannot find how to do this. I want to remove the words "Come back to this page for updates on your order status" as no customer is going to be able to figure this out days later.

Any help/assistance appreciated.

Thanks

Stu

Replies 10 (10)

Dallas
Shopify Staff (Retired)
916 61 211

Hi, Stu.

Dallas here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. I am more than happy to help you out with this. 

To change what is said on your confirmation page you will need to change the language. This means that you will need to Online Store > Themes > Action > Edit Language in your Store Admin

When you are in the Language Editor you can click on the search bar and type in "Your order is confirmed". This will give you all of the options involving words relating to confirmation. For what you are looking for specifically, you will just need to select the first one. 

This should clear it all up for you, but if it doesn't you can just respond to this forum post and I will see what else I can do to assist. You are also able to contact our live support gurus. They are here 24/7 and are also happy to answer all of your questions.

Best,
Dallas

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

UPLONE
Shopify Partner
11 0 19

I also find it helpful to search for

"Thank you confirmed order with email"

and to add:

You’ll receive a confirmation email with your order number shortly. 
To be sure all {{ shop.name }} emails stay out of your Junk or Spam folder,
please add {{ shop.email }} to your Address Book.

— Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! ✔
— Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! ★

UPLONE | Create Reach
benavan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there, I was wondering if I can change the language written on the Order Confirmation Letter like ITEMS/Vietnamese, ORDERED ON/Vietnamese and PAID WITH into Vietnamese etc.   Thank you in advance.

Illy1028
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! I have a sort of similar problem. I can't remember how I was able to put in these details (encircled) right after "Your order is confirmed." I need to update some details but I can't find them in any section in language settings (I have searched for "Your order is confirmed" and all the results do not have these details so I don't know how I was able to put them in the first place!) These details come out regardless what type of checkout a customer does. Please see images for reference! Help please! 

IMG_8057.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

alankimm
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I have the same issue as Illy1028. I am looking to edit the section right under "Your order is confirmed" when a customer orders something. Please advise!! 

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 10.24.00 AM.png

CS2020
Visitor
1 0 0

Same concern. I need to change the details here.Same concern. I need to change the details here.

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi Everyone,

To change this you need to look into two places:

1- Online Store -> Edit -> Edit Language -> Checkout (For Your Order is Confirmed)

2- Settings -> Payments & update the manual payments details you've written for Bank Transfer or any other manual payment method.

Let me know!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
Tanay
Tourist
3 0 2

I'm facing a similar problem, except I want to change the delivery times on the confirmation page (see image at the bottom).

I've tried the suggestions here and was able to modify text in the first two boxes, but I can't figure out how to do so for the third box. I've checked Settings -> Shipping and Delivery but there's nothing there either.

Any help would be appreciated!

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 12.40.44 AM.png

ZiZoouStore
Explorer
53 0 11

@JHKCreate Thank you. I use this way and get the good result:

"2- Settings -> Payments & update the manual payments details you've written for Bank Transfer or any other manual payment method."

Todd19
Shopify Partner
97 0 12

Hey there,

More specifically, search for "come back", then only the fields you want to change will show up. 

Good luck!

Todd

ShopClerk.ai

Todd - ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify - https://shopclerk.net