Order Fulfillment issues

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all,

I am a new store owner and today I am experiencing some major issues on my site. I had 2 sales back to back this morning and when I click on them in my orders tab, it says Order couldn't be retrieved. Under that, there is an error message that says, " Internal error. Looks Like something went wrong on our end. Request ID: f5e803d4-4d4a-4574-9efe-ba8b0ec6dad7(include this in support requests." I am seeing this when I try to access an order on my shopify mobile app.

When I try to access the order from a web browser on my laptop, it says "There’s no page at this address. Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need." It also dos this with old orders that have already been fulfilled. Has anyone ever dealt with this before and if so, how did you fix it? Will my new orders just be forgotten? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, my site is Alleyezonteez.com, just in case anyone wants to look. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
415 42 46

Hello There, 

Kindly check the below given article for the order fulfillment issue. This might help you to resolve your issue 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/fulfillment/setting-up-fulfillment

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
872 72 205

I've heard of some bugs like this with Shopify's UI update. I would contact Shopify support and give them the request ID so they can investigate and fix for you.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes