Order and shipping

ASowedan
1 0 0

How do I enable customers to send a order directly to the recipient from my website?

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 287

Easy way: Have the customer enter the recipient's shipping / email for the order.

Alternative way: Create a "gift" option where at the cart or product page they can enter the recipient's email and shipping address + a note. Then tag the order when it's created so you can organize them, and have your fulfillment service ship those tagged orders to the recipient in the order notes.

There may be an app for something like this, sounds reasonable but if not or you want a custom solution hit up my team at speedboostr.com/contact. We love building custom features.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes