Original Compare at price not showing

2 0 1

I have added a sale price to all items in the shop and listed the original price to "compare at" price.  However, the Compare at price does not show on the site.  It is properly entered within the theme.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

My theme is custom....

https://chezbebeny.com/

Thanks-

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
136 7 25

Hi, there!

Ren here from the Shopify Social Support team.

What a great website and congratulations on your little entrepreneur - how inspiring! I thought you two might enjoy reading about some fellow kid entrepreneurs featured by Shopify here.

As for the changes you're trying to make - in the event that your theme was custom built - you'll want to reach out to your development team directly for help making any changes.

Often, there is a section in your theme editor that will allow you to toggle the compare at price on and off. If it's not there, see if your development team can make the appropriate changes to add that in.

Hope this helps and all the best.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you! I’ll try and find a new developer to help with that. Thanks for your positive comments and sharing info about the other kid entrepreneurs! Love seeing young people bringing their ideas to life!

Brandi
1 Like