Outdoor Supplier and Dropshipping

RDFATE
4 0 0
Hello,

We are a supplier of outdoor recreational products located in the United States.  We're going to begin to offer dropshipping in the near future.  We carry various outdoor, clothing, camping and outdoor survival products and much more.  We have access to a vast network of manufacturers and groups for hard to find products, at absolute rock bottom pricing.  

We ship our products via UPS, FedEx or USPS depending on cost effectiveness, to your customer in an inexpensive and timely manner.  

Are you tired of dealing with foreign entities and orders taking weeks to reach your customer?  We are here to change that, and we are here to help your business grow.  

With us you can gain access to brand name, quality products at competitive low prices.  If you are a U.S. based e-commerce retailer and are interested in this is capitalizing opportunity, please reply to this thread and a private message reply will follow.  

Thank you and have a great day!

0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 25

Hi @RDFATE! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I know it's been quite some time since you posted this here, but just wanted to say that your offer is definitely interesting and ensures a win-win situation for both ends - you as the supplier and your potential dropshippers. Have you received any responses ever since you last posted this?

Cause if not, I'd like to invite you to check Spocket out and review what the platform can do for you and your business. We're always looking for suppliers to onboard so the merchants who are part of our platform can have a wider selection of items to dropship. Just a quick overview of what Spocket is, we're a dropshipping app that gives dropshippers the opportunity to source out products from various suppliers, mainly coming from the EU and the US. This set up ensures great quality of products and generally quick shipping times. With the info you shared about what products and policies you offer, I believe you could be a good fit for our existing pool of trustworthy and quality-driven suppliers. We also have around 30,000+ merchants currently registered as members who could be interested in selling your products!

If you want to find out more, you can visit Spocket's website to learn how dropshipping works with us. You can also join our dedicated Facebook group where suppliers and aspiring and existing dropshippers engage, to give feedback and share knowledge. If our platform does entice you to join in some way, or if you have questions that need to be answered, you can also drop a message to support@spocket.co and someone from the team would be more than happy to assist you.

Looking forward to having you onboard!

0 Likes
Devildime
2 0 0
What is your website and have you started dropshipping yet?
0 Likes
iamclofton
4 0 0

hello I would like more info on what you have to offer for dropshipping. I am designing a new outdoor store and want to only ship from US

0 Likes
Connelly1
1 0 0

Thanks for the update and quick reply.

0 Likes
iamclofton
4 0 0

@RDFATE hello I would like more info on what you have to offer for dropshipping. I am designing a new outdoor store and want to only ship from US

0 Likes