I'm Marina from Canada. I hope you are doing well. I read your post and checked out your website to see what was generating so much interest! If you don't mind, may i offer a little constructive feedback?
I like your product; it is very timely with everyone spending a lot of time coach surfing these last few weeks.
1. Your home page starts off enticing, however it might help to just list a few really key benefits that grab people's emotions right away. As I said above, a lot of people have packed on the pounds during covid and the gyms haven't reopened yet. Also, many people don't even like going to the gym. I like that you compared the quality of your product with your competitors. What makes your product different from other resistance bands?
2. You've provided lots of explanations. I can see that you've worked really hard on your text, however sometimes less is more. Some of the text might be better in the manual that comes with the product.
3. Descriptive white text on a black background is hard to read, especially small text. Maybe bump the text up a size and vary to background from black.
4. Call to actions - make them bigger! See Details! Buy now! Price! ... shout it out so people don't have to search. This is a good place for white text on coloured background. Also, Free International Shipping? That's a bonus you'll want to highlight.
5. And finally, have a native English speaker proof your website for language flow.
I hope this helps. Good luck to you.
Congratulations for your store! I hope you're doing well in these difficult times.
I was going through your website and saw a couple of things that can be made better. So I thought I'd share them with you.
I hope this is useful for you.
All the best!