Over 600 sessions but no sales . Would be great if anyone gave me his/her feedback

Highlighted
3 0 0
I just launched a store for about 4 days and i’m getting many sessions but zero sales my store link is homecustome.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 1

Have you tried to do a purchase on your own store? 

What you can do is create a discount code. Maybe a 100% discount for yourself. and during checkout see if you have problems completing the check out process. 

When the purchase come to your orders you can just archive it. So you do not have to order from your supplier. Run through the process for the first time. you may discover what may went wrong. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
I’ve tried making my own purchase and everything is fine but i’m wondering if there is anything wrong with the store because it is not converting
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

It might just be that you are only offering one specific product, hard to convert that. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Your store needs some revamp or your adverts are not too appealing to potential customers, or it might be that customers sense that something is wrong with your store,, perhaps too cheap or scammy-looking?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Abi, Türksün sanırım. Kendi memleketimden birini daha bu online mağazada görmekten mutlu oldum. Başarılar dilerim.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 1

iyi dedim arkadaşım

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 5

Hi Ahmed,

Are you using FB ads to market your product and/or store? I'd be happy to hear more about that. It seems that you're tackling the wrong audience, sometimes it's all about finding that ''golden'' niche with big spenders and the numbers will start rolling in. 

Secondly, it's hard to convert a single-product website. You could potentially get away with it if it was a novelty item, such as a Halloween mask that everyone wanted, 2 days before Halloween. In your case, however, there's no particular ''high-demand'' for a LED light that you can attach to a shelf. Therefore, it would be best suited to have multiple items, complementing each other within the same domain.

Your store layout isn't the issue, I've seen far worse stores that are racking up thousands of dollars in sales per day. It's very modern-looking and done with fairly good taste. Work on your audience and you'll get there!

All the best,

Miguel. 

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Yes i’m using facebook ads
I always test multiple audience for the home improvement niche and nothing works ,so how did i find a perfect audience ?

And thank you for you help
0 Likes