PAYMENTS

Judith143
2 0 0

hello my name is Judith. I  have successfully managed to open a store and made orders. Unfortunately am not able to access the payouts. I  was asked to submit photo ID and I did but they keep saying its invalid.

and here are the messages displayed:

To continue receiving payouts, you need to update your name in order to verify your identity ( i have updated the name many times but still they say is invalid).

its been a week now and am frustrated for i need the payouts to pay for the Facebook Ads and my monthly subscription on shopify.

looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1697 180 498

Hey there, @Judith143 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. When it comes to issues like this it is always prudent to contact Shopify Support directly via chat as not every Forum post gets seen by our Support team. 

To reach out to our support team please do visit the Help CentreWhen on the Help Centre page, you should see Support > Contact Support in the main menu or there's a Contact Shopify Support button near the end of the page. The Help Centre will try and suggest guides first to resolve your query, however, if none of these suit your needs then please keep clicking the Contact Shopify Support button at the end of the page instead. 

In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or tlog out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed or our Facebook and Twitter support would be happy to help instead. You are welcome to contact us here on Twitter or here on Facebook.

In my experience, this issue occurs when some details on your photo ID do not match the information you inputted when signing up for Shopify Payments - usually, this is caused by typos in the date of birth. What I will do in this case is reach out to you via email to authenticate you as the owner of the account and get this escalated to our Risk team for review. These reviews generally take 2-3 business days. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Judith143
2 0 0

Hello Bo,

Thank you so much for getting back to me so promptly I truly appreciate it and I have checked the email you sent me privately and replied. Kindly get back to me as soon as possible, many thanks and have a lovely day.

0 Likes