PLEASE HELP!! Cannot contact support, and my store reopens TODAY!!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have always had amazing support with Shopify, but today for some reason, I cannot get help ANYWHERE!  I call and it directs me to the help site online, and says I can chat with someone or get a call back.  But, it just keeps taking me to the same screen, over and over...it either wants me to log in to my account or search the help center.  I have been unable to find the answer to my issue and REALLY need to talk to someone!!

How can I get to someone in Shopify support?  My store reopens TODAY for a soft reopening and I cannot get my tap and chip reader to connect.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 5

Try tweeting Shopify Support, Use live chat (may have to wait for two hours), or wait for Shopify Staff to reply here. I reckon they are having an issue because of the lockdown.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

i have now been trying to contact shiopify for about 7 hours without success. Can someone please give me a email or phone number. When i go to the help section the chat option is not available.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have been using the phone number I have always called for support, but it directs me to the help portion of the website and then hangs up on me. :( 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have had the same trouble....I finally got to chat with someone. However they were disconnecting for 5-10 minutes at a time and gave no help kept asking for previous ticket numbers. Come on Shopify get with it we need a real voice on the other end. My Tap and Chip reader has never worked and I am missing out on Apple Pay customers!!!

0 Likes