PLEASE HELP ME!!

Solved
nithin1738E
Tourist
10 2 2

I BOUGHT A CYCLE YESTERDAY FOR 2799 INDIAN RUPEES FROM THE SITE https://www.morriscycle.in/

I ALSO RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PAYMENT. AND ALSO A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH THE ORDER NUMBER AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS. I ALSO RECEIVED A TEXT FROM MY MOBILE SAYING THAT "YOUR ORDER FROM MORRISCYCLE.COM HAS BEEN SHIPPED".NOW WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE WEBSITE I SEE A MESSAGE THAT "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, THE STORE IS UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE HELP ME!!

I ALREADY KEPT A COMPLAINT AND MY TICKET NUMBER IS--23969418

0 Likes
Jerold20
Tourist
4 0 2

Same here received Order confirmation mail. But today store unavailable.

Jerold20
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello  Do you receive any response?

nithin1738E
Tourist
10 2 2

This is an accepted solution.

YEAH THEY TOLD ME THIS--

Hi @DarraghaFoster & @nithin1738E,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear that your orders haven't come through and the shops you ordered from have now closed, I know how disappointing it can be. 

Regarding next steps to take, since the store is no longer there and you are unable to reach them in any way the best move now is to contact your bank directly regarding the purchase that you have made. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account. This would assist you in getting the money you spent back at the very least. You can see an FAQ topic created with more information about this here

Since the store is no longer visible, it's hard to know what went on and for privacy and security reasons, I can't even say whether it was using the Shopify platform, let alone what could have happened. If you do however suspect foul play of any kind or a violation of the the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy, you can fill out a form here, to let our team know who can investigate it further.

Once again, I'm sorry to hear about this and I'm here if you have any other questions! 

Thanks, Nick

0 Likes
Jerold20
Tourist
4 0 2

Cheaters!

0 Likes
nithin1738E
Tourist
10 2 2

yeah

0 Likes
AmruthaSiddhi
Tourist
4 0 2

Even i paid  3000 rs for cycle.. but no response, we need to take some action on this. How to take action against these guys?

Cycle: Folding bike 24/26/27.5 inch/Wholesale cheap folding bicycles/OEM mini foldable bicycles bike for sale × 1

0 Likes
nithin1738E
Tourist
10 2 2

DID YOU BUY THROUGH THE SAME SITE "MORRISCYCLES.IN"?

AmruthaSiddhi
Tourist
4 0 2

Yes bro... my case is also same like you.

AmruthaSiddhi
Tourist
4 0 2

Yes bro, my case is also same like you.