PRODUCT REVIEWS

Highlighted
1 0 0

Has anyone had any success adding the product review to their website all by themselves? I have done everything step by step but it won’t let me copy and paste the code and I’ve tried multiple times.  I am going to log on with my laptop but I’d that doesn’t work, I guess I’ll have to hire an expert. Any advice is super appreciated! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
107 8 13

Hey @Anistonsjewelry!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for your question today.

To confirm, is this Shopify’s free product reviews app that you've installed?

If this is instead a third-party app from the Shopify app store, it would be best to contact the app support team, who will be able to help you further.

You can find the contact details for any app's support team by going to the Support section on the right-hand side of the app listing in the Shopify app store. Alternatively, if you've already added the app to your store, you can contact the developers from the Apps section of your Shopify admin, as shown in our guide here.

Shopify's product reviews app

If you're using Shopify's free product review app, I'd like to know more about the issue you're having so we can help you get that setup!

Before making changes to your theme, we always recommend making a backup copy of your theme. That way, should any changes not work out as expected, you have a duplicate theme file to fall back on.

Are you currently following this guide to install the app? Do you see any error messages when you try to paste the code?

Though editing the theme code is possible in the Shopify app, for the sake of ease, I agree that might be easier to do this from your laptop. If you continue to have an issue installing the app after giving that a shot, let me know exactly what you're experiencing, and we can look at the next best steps together!

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes