Pacfic Theme - remove 'vendor' from product

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there, 

I'm the maker of the items in my store and I was wondering how to remove the vendor name from all products. 

I have looked at other recent discussions, but I do not find the same settings in the Pacifc theme that allow me to make that change. 

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1890 1 442

If you can't find any settings to disable it, you hide it by editing your CSS file (Assets/theme.scss.liquid).  Add the following to the end of the file.

.product-vendor, product-list-item-vendor { display: none; }

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you! I will give this a try!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Amina and Alex, I tried this and it didn't work for me. Amina did it work for you? Please let me know. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10006 116 1818

@Cassandra - There's a minor typo in what Alex posted. Try this instead:

.product-vendor, .product-list-item-vendor { display: none; }

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
Highlighted
1 0 0

What about Minimal theme? How to remove the vendor from products page?
I tried this and it didn't work, and all the other topics are outdated, please help I've been searching for hours

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I have the same problem, please help :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
70 0 17

On my Minimal theme, under theme customizations, collection pages, there is a box to check "display product vender."  I unchecked that and vendor doesn't show anywhere except on my administration pages.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I'm on the Classic theme and the above didnt help. Could change it in the product.liquid. 

there is a line that reads - {% if settings.product_vendor_enable %}

Change that to 'disable' and save. should work. I have a 3rd party marketplace app running.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Works like a charm!

0 Likes