Packing Slip Printing

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi there,

Currently running an online store with Shopify and inputting the orders manually into Epos Now - which is quite a time-consuming task- we input into EposNow to allow us to print receipts for each order to be attached to the boxes etc.

Can someone suggest a better method? Where we can print a packing list or something with a thermal printer via the Shopify admin. 

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 235
There is an app that syncs Shopify to EPOSNow (available in the EPOSNow App Store). Is there a reason you’re not using that?
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Thanks for your reply,

Yes due to the fact the products were already loaded onto Epos now and there was no way to have it setup without syncing any products etc.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 235

hmm maintaining two systems manually does not sound great. Last time I worked with a client that used EPOSNow with Shopify I'm sure I got it working so that it only synced stock & orders (ultimately I moved them off EPOSNow to Shopify POS to get around some of these sorts of issues). But anyway if for whatever reason you need to stick with doing it manually then what about this free app from Shopify to bulk print your orders https://apps.shopify.com/order-printer if that doesn't work then there are other apps. Also the manual way of doing it is to download your orders as a CSV and print them out from that or (with a bit of know how) you can schedule an automatic export to Google Sheets and print them off from there.

Basically various options.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Thanks will have a look,

Does that app only work from
Shopify POS- can’t print orders via web admin or shopify on an apple device to a thermal printer ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 235

Hi - no works on desktop as well i.e. via standard web based Shopify Admin.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Thanks what Bluetooth thermal printer would you recommend ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 235

Depends what you need but if you want to allow for a possible future change over to Shopify POS then the Dymo ones are compatible and good.

0 Likes