Password not removed from my store.

Solved
charsy
2 0 0

Hi , I just signed up for the basic plan and removed password from my store. I am able to view my store in my computer but not on my mobile device. On my mobile device, it says I need to key in a password, still.

Kindly look into my issue thank you.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 116 163

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @charsy.

Elias here from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that you've signed up for the Shopify Basic plan and removed the storefront password from your store; however, the store is still asking you for a password on mobile devices. While I'm unable to take a look at your shop, I can confirm that there isn't' a separate password for the mobile storefront. If you've removed the storefront password already and it's still not working, then I'd recommend clearing your browser's caches as the first step. Since this isn't an issue on your computer, then I'd also recommend trying with a different browser or mobile device - this way, we can try to isolate the problem.

If the issue persists, then it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I'd love to know if our Support team can help pinpoint the issue. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
charsy
2 0 0
Yes please help me remove the password and let me know the root cause.
Still can't view it from my phone device.
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 116 163

Hey, @charsy.

Thank you for following up!

I'm unable to help remove the storefront password or identify the root cause, as you didn't share your store URL, and we're also unable to provide account-specific support over the Community Forums. However, this is something that our Support team can help you with. Our Support team will be able to authenticate your account and they can assist with this through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

Since this is the next step for others who may come across this post, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes