Password protected setting for theme development purposes

alvinkonda
Shopify Partner
44 6 9

Hi Shopify,

We are developing some Shopify themes, and of course, we are using a partner account to create our Demo stores. With the recent changes to Shopify protected pages, now you need to have a paid plan to disable the store frontend password.

So, is any other options for us as Shopify Theme Developers to bypass this rule and to showcase our themes without having to pay $29 for each of the Demo stores?

Thanks in advance,

Alvin

FireTheme.com - The Best Free Shopify Theme To Increase Conversion Rates (CVR)
Increase your store conversion rates (CVR) and average order value (AOV) with FireTheme, the world's most-loved Free Shopify Theme. Developed for maximum performance, flexibility in mind, and simplicity at core, you can be 100% sure that...
0 Likes
Thomas_Dev_Shop
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I'm developing Shopify themes and i would like to show a demo for each themes. Is it possible to unlock the password page in this case ?  

@alvinkonda Did you find a solution ? 

Thank you. 

Thomas. 

0 Likes
alvinkonda
Shopify Partner
44 6 9

I have just bought the membership once and then downgrade to the Pause $9 plan after.

FireTheme.com - The Best Free Shopify Theme To Increase Conversion Rates (CVR)
Increase your store conversion rates (CVR) and average order value (AOV) with FireTheme, the world's most-loved Free Shopify Theme. Developed for maximum performance, flexibility in mind, and simplicity at core, you can be 100% sure that...
0 Likes