Pausing my store subscription

TheCleanKilo
1 0 0

Hi,

I have had my plan for 60 days now, but can't seem to find an option to pause my plan - following these instructions doesn't work https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-close-store. When I have been on the "Plans and Permissions" section of the settings area, the only option is "Sell or Close". See screen grab below:

shopify sell or close.JPG

When I click on that the new pop up shows the following:

shopify sell or close 2.JPG

But I don't want to click on close store because it asks me to enter my password and I'm worried that it won't give me the option to choose pause.

Please can you help me pause my account.

Thanks
Tom

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
963 109 148

Hey, @TheCleanKilo.  Thanks for starting a topic about this!

You’re right; If you’ve been on a paid plan for at least 60 days, the option to pause your store should be found in your admin within the Store status section of  ‘Settings > Plans and Permissions’. Our developers are aware that some merchants may not see the option to switch to the Pause plan once they become eligible, and so it is something they are currently working on a fix for. But, we can certainly assist you with making the switch in the meantime.

In order to do so, we will need access to your account. At this time, we’re not able to assist with account specific actions like this here in the Community. Therefore your next step is to open a support ticket via callback, live chat or email by logging in to your account via the Help Center

To save some time in getting the assistance you need, please provide the Support Advisor you are in contact with with the following summary so that they can get caught up on the next steps required to help you out as quickly as possible:

“I would like to pause my store, however the Pause plan options are not showing within the Plans and 
Permissions settings of my admin. I have been on a paid plan for more than 60 days.” 

Since this is the next step in resolving this issue, I am going to mark my reply as an “Accepted solution” so that any others having the same experience will know how to proceed. If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes