PayPal Isn’t Working

Leap4artnc
Excursionist
37 1 8

Customers have told me PayPal doesn’t work and today I went to get on my store and buy through PayPal. I have a business account and I do get paid by PayPal on non Shopify stores that I have online, When I click on PayPal and it goes there it comes back. But it keeps asking for my phone number which I put in. IT never connects however—however it is supposed to. It just keeps sending me back to the page to pay and pack to my phone number I too use paypal to buy things but it isn’t the only way I purchase stuff online. But most of my clients and friends who will buy from my store ONLY use PayPal. Any suggestions, other than I will chat or email Shopify. Thanks Tommy B. McDonell Leap4artnc.com

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2570 337 524

@Leap4artnc 

If the issue is happening when you are redirected to Paypal, then you will want to reach out to Paypal Support as Shopify Support can not troubleshoot the issues that appear on their platform. If the issue is happening within the Shopify checkout then please reach out to Shopify Support as we can have our teams review the issue further. You can connect with our Support team through our help center here. 

I'd also recommend keeping an eye on Paypals's status page as the issue may be widespread and something they are actively working towards resolving. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes