PayPal payment

Shanamber
1 0 0

Hey today I got a notification in my PayPal that my account is limited and I have to provide some information they want me to provide them purchase receipt from supplier and I don't know how can I get this purchase receipt can any one please help me? 

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 65 106

Hi, @Shanamber!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for letting us know you're having some issues with PayPal. I'll do my best to help out, but my suggestions below aren't working, I recommend you contact PayPal directly for assistance.

If you're using a dropshipping model, you will be able to download an invoice directly from the supplier. If you're not able to, the next best step is to contact the dropshipper directly and ask for evidence of your purchase.

If you buy your products directly from a supplier and ship yourself, you should be provided with an invoice upon receiving the items. If this is not happening, again, you'll need to contact the supplier directly.

Shopify is generally unable to assist with third-party issues that don't relate directly to any Shopify platform issues. This is because we don't access their systems or policies. In your case, it's generally best to contact them directly for fast and urgent assistance.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog