Paying month to month

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
66 0 8

How do you change billing period to monthly instead of annual?

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
463 93 80

Hi Alex!

To change from Annual to Monthly works a bit different than a typical plan change. It would be best to contact us at support@shopify.com to make these changes. Don't forget though you do save 10% when paying annually :) 

Otherwise for all other changes, you can update your plan at any time. If you log into your Shopify Admin and click on Settings > Account > Change Plan Type. You will be prompted to choose your plan first and your billing cycle next. 

Hope that helps! Here is a guide just in case: https://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/change-plan

- Victoria D

Support@shopify.com

Vix | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
66 0 8

WEird, when I click change billing period I only get three options once a year, once every two year and three years.

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
463 93 80

Hey Alex! 

Please email us at support@shopify.com and we can discuss the changes to your billing cycle. 

:) 

Victoria 

Vix | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am trying to do the same thing, but when I have emailed support@shopify.com. I get an email back saying that my support ticket didn't get created as support@shopify.com no longer accepts incoming messages. I have to go to the Shopify Help Center again as it has instructed to get in contact with someone, but there is nowhere that you can find any contact information. 

Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever get any help? Currently attempting to do the same thing.

0 Likes