Payment Method in Poland

Erik20
1 0 0

Hey everyone, I have recently joined Shopify and I already have made my website, now all I need is to find a payment provider since Shopify payments does not work here. This gives me much trouble therefore I would be grateful for any help. 

Regards Erik 

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1032 119 164

Hey, @Erik20. Welcome to Shopify! We’re happy to have you aboard. What types of products are you selling?

You’re correct. Shopify Payments isn’t available in Poland yet. However, our teams are working to be able to have it supported in more and more countries, so hopefully Poland will be added to the list soon. In the meantime, there are quite a few third-party payment gateways available to use on your store. Take a look at Ways to accept payments in Poland for the extensive list of gateways that are already integrated with the platform.

For more information about a specific gateway, please go to their website or contact them directly to discuss. Once you’ve decided which one you’d like to use and have set up your account with them, please follow the Hep Doc for Configuring third-party payment providers to quickly and easily activate it on your store. 

Best of luck with your new online business. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I’m always happy to help!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes