Payment Provider Setup

Solved
Highlighted
7 0 0

I setup the cards I want my Shopify store to accept, but they don't show up when I click on any of my products.  What did I do wrong?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 51 138

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @BohoKevin,

Can you tell me which credit card gateway you have enabled, please? If its Shopify Payments, customers won't be required to choose a credit card type at checkout, and they can instead just enter in their card details and checkout as normal. The information in the backend concerning which cards you accept is for internal use only.

If you're having other issues, please let me know and provide as much information as possible. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Is it possible to show the accelerated payment methods on the checkout payment step in addition to the Credit Card form? Right now, they just show on the cart page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 51 138

Hi @BohoKevin,

The accelerated checkouts are designed to appear at the start of the checkout, so customers can choose them and bypass the regular checkout flow if they wish. Which accelerated checkouts do you have enabled?

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

BohoKevin_0-1601389804331.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

They don't show here:

BohoKevin_0-1601406318648.png

...and they don't show here

BohoKevin_1-1601406364303.png

It's only when you go through the checkout completely that you realize I take Visa, MC, AMEX, etc...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 51 138

Hi @BohoKevin,

The accelerated checkouts appear earlier by design, as this gives the customer the opportunity to bypass the checkout if they choose any of these methods. The option to pay by credit card will appear to the customer during the checkout flow. If you're wanting to notify the customer of which payment methods you accept, you can manually add this information to other pages on your store, such as on your product pages and in an FAQ page. If you're using Shopify Payments, I also believe the card types you accept appear in your theme's footer.

Kind regards,

0 Likes