Payment gateway

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello shopify community support I started a store but I haven't registered a company . Registration in my native country takes like a month 

I can't wait that long I am using PayPal currently but I need to know is there a way to let someone offer me their payment provider in return of a commission on my profits ( eg 5%-10% )

Or have a business partner that can offer the payment gateway to accept payment through credit or debit card 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 502

Hi @Deal01,

Nick here from Shopify. 

In this case, it wouldn't be possible to have a temporary payment gateway with a commission style of payment. You will have to use PayPal and sit tight regarding the other payment gateway in this instance. The only way a commission based system would work with Shopify is for you to give a commission % cost of your sales made to another account holder or store. This is normally done through an app, but they wouldn't be able to loan you their payment gateway 

Can I ask what country you are based in and I can share more details and a list of the payment gateways Shopify is partnered with in your country to help you prepare further for this when you can add the gateway? 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes