Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2051802836.jpg

Shopify Community Webinar | SEO for Shopify Store Success

Join us March 26th for the SEO for Shopify Store Success webinar where we will demonstrate some simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics to improve your Shopify stores organic reach. This webinar is designed to equip ...

Learn more
Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello how u doing I’m trying to see what account is connect to my payouts .. the one I have listed I don’t know what account is that
Author Avatar
i'm trying to set up a shopify account for my son in my name but connecting it to his monzo business account as he wants to start a small business but...
Author Avatar
I am trying to get the value for a Customer metafield in a checkout UI extension. With this code: const storeNameMetafield = useAppMetafields({ ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to make my product link more cleaner and short. Is there any way, I tried to create a new redirect from the navigation tab but when I opene...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello everyone,I am facing a problem with my homepage featured collection, and I cannot seem to find a solution for it. What I am trying to do is disp...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am customising the dawn theme for a new site but having problems with the box ofset which creates the borders on the buttons. I have managed to...
Author Avatar
  How do I align my links on the footer menu like the bottom picture. Please
Author Avatar
How do I source products to sell
Author Avatar
this is my code of snippets/sticky-atc-custom.liquid https://codepen.io/SHOP-SHOP-the-builder/pen/jORGLajAnd this is my code for the rest -**Do not re...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to add a checkbox to my cart page, Where it asks customers if they'd like an optional Loyalty Card in their order.I have managed to ge...
Author Avatar
Hallo, ich habe die Richtlinien alle mit Texten befüllt. Bis auf das Widerrufsrecht wird im Onlineshop auch alles korrekt in der Fußzeile dargestellt....
Author Avatar
The cookies consent pops up on the landing page. After accepting, then opening a new page or clicking on a product, it pops up again. Incessantly. Ple...
Author Avatar
Hi all! Totally new to Shopify here but trying to work out which app will help best with the following. I am looking for an app in which users can cre...
Author Avatar
We have tried designing collections banner using different pixels with raw original files taken from DSLR with pixels 5504 * 8256 and reducing it to 2...
Author Avatar
I have realized that my store is applying auto discounts that I didn’t approve of and I can’t seem to figure out why this is happening.
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, I am Facing an Issue on my shopify store and that is like on Facebook Ads Manager it shows me 53 Link Clicks but on Shopify it only shows...
Author Avatar
Currently i have the following products (see screenshot) i would like to change the color of the cards to #FDFBF7. could someone give me the css code ...
Author Avatar
Hi all! Totally new to Shopify here but trying to work out if the following is possible. I am looking to create a website in which users can create th...
Author Avatar
I am very new to this. I’m still designing my store. But I do have it up and running. I am having problems figuring out how to market my store and whi...
Author Avatar
Solved
When i switch to mobile view the text of login is messed up in the menu bar Can anyone please help me how can i fix it ?STORE URL : https://b58128-e6....