Payment issue

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

,,Your payment could not be processed at this time, please try again in a few minutes''

There is also no abandoned orders in ,,Orders''. 

Minimal price is correct too. 

I live in Poland and im losing my head please someone can help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 41 111

Hey, @NicolasElectron !

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks so much for reaching out, and I am sorry to hear that this has been causing difficulty for you.

From what you are describing, it sounds like you are placing a test order on your store. Is this correct? Usually, when you see a message like this, it is coming from the payment gateway. I'd love to help you with troubleshooting this.

First, can you ensure that your payment gateway is fully connected, and set to receive payments i.e ensure that it is not in test mode? You can do this in your admin > settings > payment providers > and click on the 'manage' tab.  

It is, however, a little strange that you are not seeing anything in your abandoned checkouts. Could you refresh this page for me and then access your: admin > orders > abandoned checkouts tab specifically?

If you do see attempted orders in here as abandoned checkouts, oftentimes there will be additional info in the order history to help offer some more context. 

09-15-4y677-4xqvw

Do let me know how this goes for you. If you notice no change I am happy to reach out to you directly to help with reviewing this. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Ive checked and its not test mode
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 41 111

Thanks so much for your reply, @NicolasElectron.

I have sent you an email so that we can examine this that bit closer with you. If you could reply to me when you can, that would be great.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi, it's me, im replying.
1 Like