Payment refund

Xero
1 0 0

Hey, im a student, i need the money back. i was just messing around with shopify, and today i got billed, i was going to cancel the subscription but it was too late, please help me out, i would like a refund.

0 Likes
threed
Explorer
60 9 16

Hello fellow student,

Sorry to hear about that. Try using this URL: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact 

See if you can explain the situation to Shopify support and they might be able to help you.

Good luck.

If I was able to help you, please help me by liking my comment and marking it as an accepted solution.
If you're feeling extra nice, you can throw a coffee at me through Venmo @scoducks :)
0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
85 18 15

Hi @Xero.

Thank you for sharing this information, I would be more than happy to offer you some suggestions moving forward.

Refunds for monthly subscription charges are not something we normally issue as noted in our Terms of Service under section 15. However, we can certainly understand that mistakes happen and we are always happy to discuss the possibility of a refund when appropriate.

I recommend reaching out to us through our Help Center where you can speak to a member of our support team through phone, live chat or email. Once you are speaking to a live support member and have explained the situation, they will be able to take a closer look into this possibility.

Please do not hesitate to reach out here if you have any specific questions, we are always happy to chat.

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog