Payment

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone can someone please tell me how long it takes for payments to reach your bank account?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @Lovelylexi,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

Is this in regards to Shopify Payments? If so, then pay periods/payout dates can vary depending on where you are located. If you are based in the United States, then you should receive the funds within 2 business days but more information can be found here if you would like to take a look. Are you experiencing any errors with the payout? If your payments are in a "pending" state after 2 days, then there might be an issue with the bank account you've submitted. Please let me know if this has occurred and I'd be happy to take a closer look. 

Congrats on making a sale as well! How are you finding Shopify so far? 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi I have not received one payment there’s nothing wrong with my bank I verified everything and double checked my card number and you guys can help me with this that would be great I have payments from last month that I’ve never received

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @Lovelylexi,

Thanks for letting me know! If you click Settings > Paments > Payouts in your admin, could you tell me if the payouts are in a pending state? If so, could you confirm the type of bank account you have listed for Shopify Payments? For example, have you submitted a personal/savings account or a checking account from a physical bank in the US (if so could you please confirm which one)? Or have you entered a US bank account from an online service such as Payoneer?

Our support is available here and here if you would prefer immediate assistance. 

Thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes