Payments by installments

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi, is it possible to include payments by installments at the checkout payment page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
603 30 96

Hey @geneho

Ava here from Shopify.

You can offer a payment plan to your customers with the help of an app. At the moment, the admin section does not have the functionality to offer partial payments, so an app will be needed to add this extra option. There are some popular options here such as Lay-Buy, Partial.ly Payments and Parcelamento ‑ Installments. There is a full range of apps here though! 

Also, you can check out some of these apps that allow for partial payments on a subscription plan. They may also be useful for you!

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
14 2 3
Parcelamento only available in BRL currency

Anyone knows if Lay-Buy is the only one that accepts payments by installments in USA and Canada?
---
1er Shopify Expert en México | CEO Iceberg9
#RompeElHielo
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 5

Hi!

You can use Klarna, it facilitates payments in 4 installments and with no added interest. Although it's not at checkout but rather inside the product pages, (which in my opinion is more convenient, as it shows the personalized amount of each installment based on the product's total price).

These days you should facilitate everything as much as possible to work on the UX.

Miguel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
14 2 3

@MiguelOliveira according to this page, Klarna is not available in the USA, is there a workaround of this?

---
1er Shopify Expert en México | CEO Iceberg9
#RompeElHielo
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there. Interesting question. So as I understood we can make payments by installments, right? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey Steve, 

Feel free to check us out http://retailer.paywithfour.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there anything that works for europe? Klarna does some countries but not all

0 Likes