Payments on Shopify and Printify.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all.

I'm searching for a good solution or advice on how to handle payments on my store.

As far as I'm aware Shopify takes up to 3 days to transfer funds to my bank account after customer makes a purchase.

I also know there is no way to integrate payments between Shopify and a print service (I am using Printify) in a way that I was interested in.

What I was looking for was a way to have payments processed seamlessly - customer buys stuff, payment goes to my Shopify account and then print service deducts whatever they need and leave me with profit.

That being impossible (best to my knowledge) the only two options left are either using PayPal account (same account for Shopify and Printify) or having a credit/charge card on file for the print provider to use and then repaying it monthly.

The first option would mean there would be additional 3 days for the customer to wait for his order (payment needs to be sent from Shopify to my PayPal account and then Printify can take its portion of it) and that is not good for business so I am not gonna use this because it would take too long.

The second option is tricky for me because I do not qualify for a high limit credit card or charge card as my credit score is not that great. I have a couple credit cards with the limit of $2000 that I could use for printing service but I am worried that if the business picks up and I will be making more sales that card will quickly reach its limit in a month and I will find myself in deep s#*! and noot being able to process orders (due to card limitations) would probably destroy my business.

I also know I could use my bank account and just put money as needed however I have no good capital to make it happen right now and the whole process of adding money to print service as the balance reaches zero seems like quite a hassle to be honest.

I also realize that my business may not take off but I want to be prepared for every scenario before I open my store to public.

I am looking for any advice from you guys. How do you handle payments between Shopify and your print providers? What do you use? What works best for you? Do you know of some other method of handling that?

All information you provide will be of great help to me! Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I know it has been a while since you posted this, but how did you end up approaching this? I'm currently in the same situation as you right now.

0 Likes