Payments on hold, and stopping payments to shopify as were not uploading the system till next year

Highlighted
1 0 0

hi 

i have 2 really important issues to be addressed 
please could you advise how i might be able to have receive a call 
regarding them, the first is to update my id as my funds have stopped 
and i really need the money, the 2nd is to temporarily halt my shopify payments for the 
back office that has not yet been set up,
THIS IS QUITE URGENT SO PLEASE CAN YOU GET SOMEONE TO CALL ASAP?
many thanks mark.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 99 357

Hi, @myurbanwardrobe

I'm afraid we would be unable to set up a callback request; however, you're welcome to schedule a callback (if they are available) through our help centre here. You will need to enter your question, then select "contact support" at the bottom of the page in order to view the available contact methods. Callbacks are available based on volume so if you are not seeing the option appear then you can try again later or use one of the other listed support methods. You can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

To dive into your questions. Sounds like your payments have been placed on hold. Typically a prompt would appear in the admin for you to upload documents. Could you clarify if you see the prompt, or if you're having problems uploading your documents? As for your second question, could you clarify if you mean stopping your Shopify subscription when you say "halt my Shopify payments" or are you referring to something else?

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes