Payout ID Problem + Can't Access 24/7 support or email?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I have been having issues with uploading my ID & Documents so I can start accepting payouts again. I have attempted this about 4-5 times already and it keeps going round in circles.

I have spoken to support numerous times, eventually, it was escalated to a team that would contact me in regards to what is happening. They emailed me and I responded and followed the instructions... I am still having problems. Now, whenever i try to contact support via email it says I can't as they don't allow incoming messages.

Also, 24/7 chat doesn't work and when I try to it asks me to select my store I am using and it goes round in circles and circles asking me to select the store again.

This is becoming VERY frustrating and has been taking up so much time. I need to speak to someone about this and get it dealt with.

Thank you,
Ian.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
833 53 139

Hi, @BoredofSouthsea 

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time contacting our support. I'm happy to help you resolve the issue with your payouts. 

Let's handle the issue you are having with your payouts first. Do you have a ticket number so I can look into this for you? If not, please let me know and I will reach out to you directly. 

In regards to being unable to send us an email, were you trying to respond to an email from our escalated team who reached out to you directly or did you email support@shopify.com?

If the latter is the case, this email address is out of service and the automated email you received should have outlined the steps to take to contact our support through our Help Center. 

In regards to going through a loop when trying to access our live chat, I would recommend clearing your cache if you experience this again. If this continues, you can contact us via Twitter or Facebook 24/7. 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes