Payout Issue with bank information

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi so I’ve already seen this issue posted but it’s been impossible for me to contact someone. I’m trying to do my payout but it’s saying i entered my bank information wrong. I feel like it doesn’t make sense to ask for the old bank information for me to enter new information if the information was wrong and i don’t know which number i missed. I really need help updating this information.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hey, @RawObsession!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

No problem, if you can't remember your older details or you entered them incorrectly at the beginning then I can escalate a ticket up to our accounts team for you who will verify the store ownership and help you get the details changed. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this email as sometimes it lands there.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi i responded to your email can you please respond when you get a chance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @RawObsession.

Apologies for the delay, I was out of the office. I have responded to your email now and I have escalated it to our accounts team who will verify store ownership and help you get the details changed. They will reach out within 3 business days. If there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime, please let me know.

All the best!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes