Payout

Onur123
5 0 0

Hey guys, so I did a test order a month ago so I have $29 in my shopify account but the funds still have not been transferred to my account. 

I want to make sure everything is working before launching purchase campaign so any ideas on why it has not been paid out? My bank details are correct, the item was literally delivered today so could that be the reason? Will Shopify wait till the product has been delivered before paying out the fund? Or is there a minimum I need in the account before they transfer funds to my account? 

Many thanks! 

Onur

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1981 144 423

Hi, @Onur123

Great question! Payouts are not dependent on if the order is delivered, nor should there be a threshold for being paid out. Your payouts should follow your local payout schedule which can be seen here. If you head to Settings/Payment Providers/View Payouts, do you see the payout there? If no, you can click "view transactions" which should pull up the order. Is there a scheduled payout date and/or an error appearing on this page?

If you aren't seeing a payout date, and there are no actional errors, then let me know as I'd be happy to verify the store to take a look. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Onur123
5 0 0

Hey Peter, 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I can see the transaction in View Payouts and have scheduled it for every Monday but it has been a month and still no luck. It still says Pending. 

Could you please have a look at the store and help figure this out? 

Many thanks, 

Onur

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1981 144 423

@Onur123 

You bet. I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" - Please respond directly to that email with the requested information to verify your store. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes